Wellness First Membership Plan Agreement:
- This is a contract between the Provider, Vinegar Hill Veterinary Group PC, and the subscriber as it relates to the Provider’s agreement to provide the Wellness First Membership Plan services as described on the Wellness First Membership Plan web page. (“the Web page”), to the Subscriber for the price set out on the Web paget and upon the terms set out herein (the “Agreement”).
- Term of Contract: This Agreement commences on the day of purchase and will remain in effect for a period of six (6) months from such date (the “Term”). The Subscriber must, at least two (2) business days before the expiration of the Term, notify the Provider in writing by email to email@example.com of its intention to terminate this Agreement at the expiration of the Term, and if the Subscriber fails to do so, this Agreement will be deemed to have been renewed for a successive one(1) month term in accordance with the terms and conditions then in effect at each renewal.
- Descriptions of Services: The applicable Wellness First Membership Plan covers the services listed on the applicable web page, which forms part of this Agreement, and only those services. Office exams and rechecks will be scheduled during regular office hours only and must be pre-scheduled with the Provider. The Provider reserves the right to cease to offer any Wellness First Membership Plan services on each and every monthly anniversary of the Term of this Agreement. Specifically, the Wellness First Membership Plan does not include any services provided by veterinarians not employed by the Provider.
- Descriptions of Fees: The Subscriber agrees to pay the monthly fee for a minimum of six (6) months, for the applicable Wellness First Membership Plan as set out on the web page (the “Wellness Plan Fee”). The Provider reserves the right to adjust fees on each and every monthly anniversary of the Term of this Agreement, after the initial six months of membership. No refunds or credits will be provided for any Wellness First Membership Plan services not utilized by the Subscriber during the Term. The Subscriber will pay for the Wellness First Membership Plan Fee by paying the Provider in equal monthly payments by credit card charge (the “Installment”).
- Non-Transferable: This Agreement is non-transferable and applies only to the Patient identified at the time of enrollment for as long as the Patient is owned by the Subscriber.
- Cancellation of Membership by Subscriber: If the Subscriber cancels this Agreement prior to the six (6) month minimum, or if the Patient dies, or if the Patient ceases to be owned by the Subscriber, or the Subscriber moves, then the Subscriber remains liable to the Provider for all remaining installments owing for the Wellness First Membership Plan under this Agreement.
- Resubscription After Termination: If the Subscriber terminates this Agreement and then later resubscribes to a Wellness First Membership Plan Agreement with the Provider, the Subscriber will be required to again commit to a minimum of six (6) months of membership at the time of re-subscription.
- Termination by Provider: If the Subscriber fails to pay any Installment within ten (10) days of its due date, the Provider may immediately terminate this Agreement, accelerate and declare all Wellness Plan Fees and remaining monthly payments due under this Agreement and demand such payments to be due immediately. Any amounts outstanding after thirty (30) days following default by the Subscriber will be subject to permanent cancellation of membership
By purchasing this subscription, I, the Subscriber, being 18 years of age of older, confirm that I have read, understand and assent to the terms of this Agreement. I have also read the services described in the applicable Wellness First Membership Plan web page. I understand the services that my specific plan includes, and those which are not included and will result in extra charges.