Jun 11, 2021
Vinegar Hill Veterinary Group is excited to announce the re-opening of our waiting rooms, beginning Sunday, June 13th!
When you arrive at either of our locations, our doors are open so come on in, and we will be happy to assist you in-person!
Please note the following important COVID safety protocols that remain in place:
- Masks must be worn by all individuals in our clinics at all times- absolutely no exceptions.
- Only clients with consultations scheduled with our veterinarians will be permitted to accompany their pets for the examination and consultation. Emergency and double-booked appointments will remain as drop-offs.
- All clients who wish to accompany their pet for the examination and consultation will be required to sign a COVID-19 safety and liability form. We will have copies available at our clinics or you may fill it out on our website.
- At our Dumbo facility, two individuals may be present in the examination room at a time. At our Brooklyn Heights location- because of the smaller space- only one individual may be present.
- If you do not wish to accompany your pet for their appointment, that is okay! You are still welcome to drop off your pet or wait outside if you prefer.