Health Certificates – International & Hawaii

All of our veterinarians are accredited for issuing international health certificates. If you are planning to travel with your pet to another country or Hawaii, it is best to plan ahead, as there are varying requirements, some of which need to be completed 60 days or more before travel. It is also recommended that you contact your airline regarding any specific requirements that they may have for pet travel.

For further information about taking your pet to another country, please visit the USDA’s pet travel site:

For further information about taking your pet to Hawaii, please visit:

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding traveling with your pet.

Book an International Health Certificate appointment!

Call or visit our clinics at:

Vinegar Hill Veterinary Group
57 Front Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Brooklyn Heights Veterinary Group
10 Columbia Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201